Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wow!

So here we are.. 2 years after my last post, my how things have changed and time has flown! I haven't posted in forever.. but just remembered all of my login information. I will have to change my name and everything on here. But I think it will be fun to do! :D
Let's see.. what is going on?
Husband is in school for Mechanical Engineering, now a Junior. Hailey is 2yrs 4 months old!! She's grown like a weed, and is now potty trained! Woot!! Whenever she was 6 months old we got the *shocking* news that she was going to be a sister!! Her brother Bryson was a HUGE shock.. but very welcomed! He was born on August 10th, 2010! He's now 14 1/2 months old! I'm working for It Works now.. and TOTALLY loving it. It has helped out family become physically and financially better off, so it's very exciting!
Besides that,.. I don't think I could catch you up on the past 2 years! lol. Maybe some pictures soon!!


It's a BOY! March 2010


Hailey's 1st birthday! June 2010 - pregnant with Bman!


Swimming before Bubba arrived! July 2010


Family of 4 = COMPLETE!! Aug 10th 2010!


Taking bubba home!


Belly full of momma milk!! Nov 2010


Hailey's 2nd birthday! June 2011


Bryson's 1st birthday! Aug 2011


My little cowboy! Sept 2011


Family picture! Sept 2011

No comments: