Monday, June 22, 2009

2 weeks old!

Here we are, 2 1/2 wks post partum. Things are going great!

Hailey went to her 2 wk pp checkup today, she is 7lbs 14oz. (8lbs at birth) they say she is doing great though and it's expected to lose weight while breastfeeding. She has started eating a lot more in the past few days, so I'm sure she'll become a chunker soon! :D She's also in the 50 percentile for her weight & height at this age. She is doing great sleeping at night. She'll have 4-5 hour stretches.. so it's nice for mommy and daddy to be able to get stretches of sleep. She'll wake up for about an hour to eat and be changed then she's back to bed.

I'm doing great as well, I don't have a checkup until 6 wks pp.. but I'm feeling great and back to my pre-pregnancy weight! My bleeding had come to a complete stop for a few days.. now it's back but just spotting. So not too bad. Stitches are gone, they were suppose to dissolve in 1-2 wks.

Yesterday was Anthony's first Father's Day! We went to church together, and had lunch at my grandparents house. I think that he enjoyed his first Father's Day, I hope he did.. even though Hailey is only 2 1/2 weeks old.. he's already such a good daddy! :D

That's about all of an update for now. Hope you all are doing great :D

"swimming" with mommy



1st Father's Day

2 comments:

Mommy and Constance said...

SUCH a BEAUTIFUL family!!! LOVE the pic of you and her!!! 4-5 hours a night is AWESOME!!

Anonymous said...

i forgot all bout this thing! love the update