Thursday, April 16, 2009

Short Update

Just a short little update!

Things are going great down here in Texas! My job is going good, tiring.. but good, lol! We will be closing on the house today, actually in about 3 hours! We're so excited to have a place of our own again, and to call home. Except this time.. it REALLY is "ours" no more renting.

I can't wait to get into the house and start painting and all that good stuff! I can't wait to get Hailey's room all set up. My baby shower is May 2nd, so after that we will have everything and be completely done with her room. So exciting. I can't believe I'm already 32 weeks.. she's going to be here so soon. And with me working, it just makes time go by so much faster too.

My next doctors appointment is my 34 week appointment. I wasn't able to get one right off the bat because of changing doctors.. but I should be fine for the next 2 weeks until then. I've been experiencing lots of contractions, which I guess are just Braxton Hicks.. cause it's nothing consistent.. but man people weren't joking when they said do they hurt! Supposedly, water helps them.. hah NOT! Cause I drink plenty of water.. and they still come. So whatever :D Not too much longer!!

Oh and here is one of the 4d pictures from our ultrasound. I forgot to post it last blog. She's beautiful!


1 comment:

Jacylann Nix said...

yes she is beautiful! and i cant wait to see her! & congrats on ur house :) love you hoochie lover!